Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

My Mr Men Challenge

The Mr Men challenge is a goal I have set myself. I'm going to read a Mr Men book a day for 47 days. I have a box of Mr Men books that my mum bought me, there are 47 books to read!.




Today I read mr NOISY! HE IS VERY NOISY!!! The message was that if you are rude like mr noisy and yell at people then they will ignore you. He learns to tiptoe and speak normally so he does not annoy people and at the end he is happy


I like mr men books because they are easy to read


Do you like Mr Men books?






3 comments:

  1. Hi Christian,

    What a great piece of writing. You have really explained well he challenge you have set yourself to do.
    Mr Men books have been very popular in the school library, and for many years actually. They were around when I was small, so that's a long time ago.
    You have done a great summary on Mr Noisy. It's a great lesson to learn.
    Which Mr Men book did you read next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christian,
    I love the Mr Men books and there are so many of them to choose from. I didn't realise there were 47 of them! My favourite is Mr Silly. Which one did you read today?
    Look forward to hearing about the other stories.
    Mrs Ferguson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christian
    Great challenge Christian! That will keep you reading for a long time. I always liked Mr Tickle. Do you have that one? I'm pleased Mr Noisy learned to speak politely. Can you think of a time it might be good to be noisy?
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post